Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Displaying Adverts in Software ?

xtmextme Member Posts: 12
Hey everyone I've written a delphi application - I was wondering does anyone know of any services that allow you display either banners/ google like text ads in software allowing you to generate a percentage of the sale or click through - in other words make money through adverts in my software - anyone have any clue or can suggest stuff ?

THANKS!

Comments

• sziszi81sziszi81 Member Posts: 80
    : Hey everyone I've written a delphi application - I was wondering does anyone know of any services that allow you display either banners/ google like text ads in software allowing you to generate a percentage of the sale or click through - in other words make money through adverts in my software - anyone have any clue or can suggest stuff ?
    :
    : THANKS!
    :

Please spare the World from ads!! No more stress is required.
  • netgertnetgert Member Posts: 331
    : : Hey everyone I've written a delphi application - I was wondering does anyone know of any services that allow you display either banners/ google like text ads in software allowing you to generate a percentage of the sale or click through - in other words make money through adverts in my software - anyone have any clue or can suggest stuff ?
    : :
    : : THANKS!
    :
    :
    : Please spare the World from ads!! No more stress is required.
    :
    Wrong attitude. Please do not post your opinion about ads. I hate them too, but if someone says he needs to display them, don't go in their face and say "NO!". Ads are part of the business. You even need to advertise your product, or you just make it available on a new domain noone has ever heard of and home some geek will accidentally discover your great product? Don't think so. Sooner or later you will come to understanding of the ads... And learn to ignore them without any stress
    [hr][red][italic][b]N[/b][/red][blue]et[/blue][red][b]G[/b][/red][blue]ert[/italic][/blue][hr]

: : : Hey everyone I've written a delphi application - I was wondering does anyone know of any services that allow you display either banners/ google like text ads in software allowing you to generate a percentage of the sale or click through - in other words make money through adverts in my software - anyone have any clue or can suggest stuff ?
    : : :
    : : : THANKS!
    : : Please spare the World from ads!! No more stress is required.
    : Wrong attitude. Please do not post your opinion about ads. I hate them too, but if someone says he needs to display them, don't go in their face and say "NO!". Ads are part of the business. You even need to advertise your product, or you just make it available on a new domain noone has ever heard of and home some geek will accidentally discover your great product? Don't think so. Sooner or later you will come to understanding of the ads... And learn to ignore them without any stress
    : [hr][red][italic][b]N[/b][/red][blue]et[/blue][red][b]G[/b][/red][blue]ert[/italic][/blue][hr]
    :
    :

yeah...that's the good part of them, the original meaning of them. But most people use it for forcing their products or minds on you...it's like somebody will ring on your door in every five minute to sell you something that you DON'T NEED. If u need something then you'll go and search for it.

Even Vladimir K. Zworykin the father of television said in the '80s that if he'd known what will mankind use his discovery for, he wouldn't have discovered it. :(

(I know i'm out of topic. Sorry:( )

• netgertnetgert Member Posts: 331
    : : : : Hey everyone I've written a delphi application - I was wondering does anyone know of any services that allow you display either banners/ google like text ads in software allowing you to generate a percentage of the sale or click through - in other words make money through adverts in my software - anyone have any clue or can suggest stuff ?
    : : : :
    : : : : THANKS!
    : : : :
    : : : Please spare the World from ads!! No more stress is required.
    : : Wrong attitude. Please do not post your opinion about ads. I hate them too, but if someone says he needs to display them, don't go in their face and say "NO!". Ads are part of the business. You even need to advertise your product, or you just make it available on a new domain noone has ever heard of and home some geek will accidentally discover your great product? Don't think so. Sooner or later you will come to understanding of the ads... And learn to ignore them without any stress
    : : [hr][red][italic][b]N[/b][/red][blue]et[/blue][red][b]G[/b][/red][blue]ert[/italic][/blue][hr]
    :
    :
    : yeah...that's the good part of them, the original meaning of them. But most people use it for forcing their products or minds on you...[red]it's like somebody will ring on your door in every five minute to sell you something that you DON'T NEED.[/red] [blue]If u need something then you'll go and search for it.[/blue]
    :
    : Even Vladimir K. Zworykin the father of television said in the '80s that if he'd known what will mankind use his discovery for, he wouldn't have discovered it. :(
    :
    : (I know i'm out of topic. Sorry:( )
    :
    :
    :
    [red]tell them you dont want it and you will call the police next time they bother you. ofcourse, do so. it always helps[/red]
    [blue]if you need somthing to clean your dishes, what will you go and buy? i put my bet on fairy. if you want a quick snack? snickers, lion king, mars etc... they are all advertised. you wont go and buy sufle or smth because its not advertised (atleast here). if you go and search for a product, you will most likely end up choosing the most familiar product.. and ads make products familiar[/blue]
    the end

(still offtopic)
    [hr][red][italic][b]N[/b][/red][blue]et[/blue][red][b]G[/b][/red][blue]ert[/italic][/blue][hr]

Sure, if somebody hits you don't you hit back....learn to be resistant againt the pain. If you can't do that sooner or later you will come to understand to be... Nice, huh?