I'm Having Trouble With DB Programming

I'm making a database programa and every time I try to run it, I get the message:
[red]
An unhandled exception of type 'System.Security.SecurityException' occurred in Student Information.exe

Additional information: Request failed.
[/red]

Also, it highlights my [green]InstalizeComponent()[/green] line. What does this mean, and how can I fix it?

~Compuwizjr

Comments

• may be this happens with the connection object... r u having ur databse password....if yes then try to provide it in the connecting string
  • : may be this happens with the connection object... r u having ur databse password....if yes then try to provide it in the connecting string
    :
    My database has a password, but its just blank. So how might I go about fixing it? If you need the code, give me you're yahoo email, and I can email it to you. It's too long to be sent using this method.

~Compuwizjr

• [b][red]This message was edited by aamirwazir at 2005-12-1 12:39:22[/red][/b][hr]

ur database has a password and its blank......how can it be...
    if it has some password then .. it must be something
    u can send to me at aamirch657@hotmail.com
    also send me ur database and its password if it has some...
    in the subject of ur mail...please write Programmers Heaven.com so tht i might recognize it
    ill try to fix it...

• I sent you an email with the code and attached the access table.

~Compuwizjr

• Hotmail has blocked the MDB file attached .......... can u please send it thru another way....
    ill try to look into it...
    www.savefile.com
    go to this site and upload ur database and then resend me the link this site provides......... regards
    Aamir
    :