Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Again help with framesets

hi everyone,
ok does anybody know why asp is not executing inside frames.i worked my asp pages then i wanted to include them inside frameset. but it seems that the asp code is not executing and all what i see is the background(originally set using html).by the way i am using javascript with asp.
thanks for any future help........

Comments

• x_rayx_ray Member Posts: 71
    : hi everyone,
    : ok does anybody know why asp is not executing inside frames.i worked my asp pages then i wanted to include them inside frameset. but it seems that the asp code is not executing and all what i see is the background(originally set using html).by the way i am using javascript with asp.
    : thanks for any future help........
    :
    well i didn't find a solution for this problem yet, but also it seems to be faced by many others(i googled a lot a couldn't find an answer, always the same problem,)is there anybody there that knows a solution????????????????????????????????
  • x_rayx_ray Member Posts: 71
    : hi everyone,
    : ok does anybody know why asp is not executing inside frames.i worked my asp pages then i wanted to include them inside frameset. but it seems that the asp code is not executing and all what i see is the background(originally set using html).by the way i am using javascript with asp.
    : thanks for any future help........
    :
    well i didn't find a solution for this problem yet, but also it seems to be faced by many others(i googled a lot a couldn't find an answer, always the same problem,)is there anybody here that knows a solution????????????????????????????????
  • aaronjones3593aaronjones3593 Member Posts: 122
    : : hi everyone,
    : : ok does anybody know why asp is not executing inside frames.i worked my asp pages then i wanted to include them inside frameset. but it seems that the asp code is not executing and all what i see is the background(originally set using html).by the way i am using javascript with asp.
    : : thanks for any future help........
    : :
    : well i didn't find a solution for this problem yet, but also it seems to be faced by many others(i googled a lot a couldn't find an answer, always the same problem,)is there anybody here that knows a solution????????????????????????????????
    :
    well my asp runs from inside framesets, so off the top of my head i cant think of anything other than the master frameset page using a page from another website that doesnt support asp and trying to run it from under your webserver, but, not very likely huh?

I'm back again by the way ;)

_-( Aaron )-_