saving and retrieving images from database... please help me.. -Chat

hi... please help me... i really need the code of saving an image to the database and retrieving it from database which is an SQL server which i am going to use in my thesis project..
please help me... im really in need... please :(

you can mail me at garir08@yahoo.com.. thank you so much...

Comments

• : hi... please help me... i really need the code of saving an image to the database and retrieving it from database which is an SQL server which i am going to use in my thesis project..
    : please help me... im really in need... please :(
    :
    : you can mail me at garir08@yahoo.com.. thank you so much...
    :
    First, saving an image, search at www.wotsit.org, and find how you want to save it, then do the right func. Now you got some data that contains the image. To access a SQL server you'll need to do a lot of hard programming, see if you can have the code of an existing program that handles SQL and then transform it into basic. To retrive the image, do the other way around...

[grey]The one and only [b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b][/grey] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]

• : : hi... please help me... i really need the code of saving an image to the database and retrieving it from database which is an SQL server which i am going to use in my thesis project..
    : : please help me... im really in need... please :(
    : :
    : : you can mail me at garir08@yahoo.com.. thank you so much...
    : :
    : First, saving an image, search at www.wotsit.org, and find how you want to save it, then do the right func. Now you got some data that contains the image. To access a SQL server you'll need to do a lot of hard programming, see if you can have the code of an existing program that handles SQL and then transform it into basic. To retrive the image, do the other way around...
    :
    : [grey]The one and only [b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b][/grey] [white]aka [b]IDK
    [/b][/white]
    :
    :

thank you so much sir....