Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Question about Main( )

rammramm Posts: 2Member
hello
I am regular user of your site.I am learning vb.net & i really found good stuff on this site.
I have one query regarding the second topic of vb.net
As u described that we can have more than one Main()procedure in our program & we have to specify explicitly that which procedure will be the entry point of the program.
My question is ,if i have 4 Main() procedure in my program & i explicitly given that which will be the entry point then how i could know that which procedure run 2nd ,3rd succesively.

please answer my question in detail & give some example (program)

Thanks & Regards
Ramm

Comments

• IDKIDK Posts: 1,784Member

: My question is ,if i have 4 Main() procedure in my program & i explicitly given that which will be the entry point then how i could know that which procedure run 2nd ,3rd succesively.
    :
    I think they won't run. If you specify one of them to be the main main ;-) and it will only call it. And inside that func could you call the others in any order you want.