Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Number Scrambler

Hey I am in need of a number scrambeler. Does anyone know how to do this. I have already taken the letters and replaced them with the numbers, Using the code below. If anyone has any idea about how I should scramble the numbers please tell me. Or if you know how to make my code run more efficiently please tell me. Thank you O.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Code
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[size=1]

spdue

[italic]

The Number Code.

Step 1: Cut and past the text
that you want to translate into the first box labeled Input.

Step 2: Click the button labeled Encrypt

Step 3: Your done!

Input

Output

[/italic]

[/size=1]

Comments

• CyGuyCyGuy Posts: 312Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by CyGuy at 2006-3-10 2:35:51[/red][/b][hr]
    [b][red]This message was edited by CyGuy at 2005-11-19 1:50:25[/red][/b][hr]
    [green]hi O, if you want to get the original value back, you want to use a key. since you are using numbers, this key could add or subtract, or alternatively do so on them, or... you could use a key to shift the position of the elements in the array. this would need a sort of word wrapping algorithm that would allow you to go over the top (length of array) and start back at 0, or vise versa... you could use the same algorithm to make a key for your key:)[/green]

: Hey I am in need of a number scrambeler. Does anyone know how to do this. I have already taken the letters and replaced them with the numbers, Using the code below. If anyone has any idea about how I should scramble the numbers please tell me. Or if you know how to make my code run more efficiently please tell me. Thank you O.
    : ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    : Code
    : ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    : [size=1]
    :
    :
    :
    : spdue
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : [italic]
    :
    :

:
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

:

The Number Code.

:

:

:
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

:

Step 1: Cut and past the text
    : that you want to translate into the first box labeled Input.

: Step 2: Click the button labeled Encrypt

: Step 3: Your done!
    :

:
    :

: Input
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :