Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Sorry to announce my leave...

[b][red]This message was edited by aaronjones3593 at 2005-11-14 2:7:54[/red][/b][hr]
See subject, for, complicated reasons...

Im just really depressed right now and i'm going to end it...
good bye everyone

please can someone announce to all the other boards

thanks

Comments

• FlakesFlakes Member Posts: 642
    Take it easy.
  • aaronjones3593aaronjones3593 Member Posts: 122
    [b][red]This message was edited by aaronjones3593 at 2005-11-14 5:59:53[/red][/b][hr]
    : Take it easy.
    :
    and how can i do that?

as of now i have 4 hours 3 minutes and 55 seconds

besides, this isnt the place to talk about this, this is a programming board :D
    : [b][red]This message was edited by aaronjones3593 at 2005-11-14 5:59:53[/red][/b][hr]
    : : Take it easy.
    : :
    : and how can i do that?
    :
    : as of now i have 4 hours 3 minutes and 55 seconds
    :
    :
    : besides, this isnt the place to talk about this, this is a programming board :D
    :

ok this is my last post to this website

goodbye all of you

aaron
  • x_rayx_ray Member Posts: 71
    hey this person should not leave, where is justice in this world, he replied to 90% of my messages, he was like a teacher to me (at end everyone take it as for his own interest but this person deserves the best), so plzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont leave.plz reply :(
    : hey this person should not leave, where is justice in this world, he replied to 90% of my messages, he was like a teacher to me (at end everyone take it as for his own interest but this person deserves the best), so plzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont leave.plz reply :(
    :

ok im not dead, unfortunately. I just got out of hospital, after 17 pills not being enough
  • x_rayx_ray Member Posts: 71
    : : hey this person should not leave, where is justice in this world, he replied to 90% of my messages, he was like a teacher to me (at end everyone take it as for his own interest but this person deserves the best), so plzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont leave.plz reply :(
    :
    : ok im not dead, unfortunately. I just got out of hospital, after 17 pills not being enough
    :
    sorry i didn't know ur sick, welcome back teacher....
    : : : hey this person should not leave, where is justice in this world, he replied to 90% of my messages, he was like a teacher to me (at end everyone take it as for his own interest but this person deserves the best), so plzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont leave.plz reply :(
    : : :
    : : ok im not dead, unfortunately. I just got out of hospital, after 17 pills not being enough
    : sorry i didn't know ur sick, welcome back teacher....
    :
    thx xray