Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Refreshing page

I have a form containing a frame with 3 forms. In one of these a have a list of data (from a table) and when i click on one of these records a open a new window (_blank) with detailed information. When i click on the "Save" button i save data and close the window. So i come back to the window with the frame. I need to refresh the page or the frame with the data so i can see the modified information. How can i do this ? How can i refresh a page automatically when i return to this window ?

Thanks in advance.....

Comments

• aaronjones3593aaronjones3593 Member Posts: 122
    [b][red]This message was edited by aaronjones3593 at 2005-11-14 2:4:38[/red][/b][hr]
    : I have a form containing a frame with 3 forms. In one of these a have a list of data (from a table) and when i click on one of these records a open a new window (_blank) with detailed information. When i click on the "Save" button i save data and close the window. So i come back to the window with the frame. I need to refresh the page or the frame with the data so i can see the modified information. How can i do this ? How can i refresh a page automatically when i return to this window ?
    :
    : Thanks in advance.....
    :

opened page (_blank) :
    [code]
    this.opener.location.reload();
    this.opener.focus();
    window.close();
    [/code]

• Indiana_92Indiana_92 Member Posts: 4
    Thanks. It is ok ?

: [b][red]This message was edited by aaronjones3593 at 2005-11-14 2:4:38[/red][/b][hr]
    : : I have a form containing a frame with 3 forms. In one of these a have a list of data (from a table) and when i click on one of these records a open a new window (_blank) with detailed information. When i click on the "Save" button i save data and close the window. So i come back to the window with the frame. I need to refresh the page or the frame with the data so i can see the modified information. How can i do this ? How can i refresh a page automatically when i return to this window ?
    : :
    : : Thanks in advance.....
    : :
    :
    : opened page (_blank) :
    : [code]
    : this.opener.location.reload();
    : this.opener.focus();
    : window.close();
    : [/code]
    :
    :