Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

help plz, retrieving info from lists

can anybody please tell me how to know what is the selected item from a drop down list and from a checkbox group in asp using javascript,
10x in advance

Comments

• aaronjones3593aaronjones3593 Member Posts: 122
    : can anybody please tell me how to know what is the selected item from a drop down list and from a checkbox group in asp using javascript,
    : 10x in advance
    :
    [code]

[/code]

WARNING: GIVES JAVASCRIPT ERROR IF THE USER HASNT SELECTED ANYTHING AND THE SCRIPT CHECKS FOR A VALUE
  • x_rayx_ray Member Posts: 71
    : : can anybody please tell me how to know what is the selected item from a drop down list and from a checkbox group in asp using javascript,
    : : 10x in advance
    : :
    : [code]
    :
    : 1
    : 2
    : 3
    :
    :
    : [/code]
    :
    : WARNING: GIVES JAVASCRIPT ERROR IF THE USER HASNT SELECTED ANYTHING AND THE SCRIPT CHECKS FOR A VALUE
    :
    10x it seems that u r z only one replying, and useful of course :)
  • aaronjones3593aaronjones3593 Member Posts: 122
    : : : can anybody please tell me how to know what is the selected item from a drop down list and from a checkbox group in asp using javascript,
    : : : 10x in advance
    : : :
    : : [code]
    : : 1
    : : 2
    : : 3
    : : [/code]
    : : WARNING: GIVES JAVASCRIPT ERROR IF THE USER HASNT SELECTED ANYTHING AND THE SCRIPT CHECKS FOR A VALUE
    : 10x it seems that u r z only one replying, and useful of course :)
    :
    hehe i think they r watchin me to see how good i am and add me to te moderator list or something.. lol :p
  • x_rayx_ray Member Posts: 71
    : : : : can anybody please tell me how to know what is the selected item from a drop down list and from a checkbox group in asp using javascript,
    : : : : 10x in advance
    : : : :
    : : : [code]
    : : : 1
    : : : 2
    : : : 3
    : : : [/code]
    : : : WARNING: GIVES JAVASCRIPT ERROR IF THE USER HASNT SELECTED ANYTHING AND THE SCRIPT CHECKS FOR A VALUE
    : : 10x it seems that u r z only one replying, and useful of course :)
    : hehe i think they r watchin me to see how good i am and add me to te moderator list or something.. lol :p
    :
    you should be a moderator long time ago that is for sure :)