Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

how to convert asp into aspx

well i hope i get a reply on this one, i wonder if there is anyway to convert my asp pages into aspx(.net)without a lot of pain and the pages still be editable by VS.NET,
sorry for any inconveniences.

Comments

• aaronjones3593aaronjones3593 Member Posts: 122
    : well i hope i get a reply on this one, i wonder if there is anyway to convert my asp pages into aspx(.net)without a lot of pain and the pages still be editable by VS.NET,
    : sorry for any inconveniences.
    :
    since .net is nearly completely backward-compatible, just change the file extension from .asp to .aspx, and see how it goes... should work
  • x_rayx_ray Member Posts: 71
    : : well i hope i get a reply on this one, i wonder if there is anyway to convert my asp pages into aspx(.net)without a lot of pain and the pages still be editable by VS.NET,
    : : sorry for any inconveniences.
    : :
    : since .net is nearly completely backward-compatible, just change the file extension from .asp to .aspx, and see how it goes... should work
    :
    10x a lot,:D
  • aaronjones3593aaronjones3593 Member Posts: 122
    : : : well i hope i get a reply on this one, i wonder if there is anyway to convert my asp pages into aspx(.net)without a lot of pain and the pages still be editable by VS.NET,
    : : : sorry for any inconveniences.
    : : :
    : : since .net is nearly completely backward-compatible, just change the file extension from .asp to .aspx, and see how it goes... should work
    : :
    : 10x a lot,:D
    :
    u seem to need help with a LOT of different areas.. :P