Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.
Its motion detection software with a set of instructions that make up VMMB
In 2004 the maker lost his files when his HD crashed. He doesn't seem interested in updating his site no more, or bothering to answer my emails.
Weird since he officially sells the tool to ake webcam games.
So here's my question anyone know a alternative for this neat app?
* Create stand-alone executables.
* Up to 5 types of variables.
* Arrays up to 4 types and 16 dimensions.
* If - Else - EndIf, Repeat - Until, While - Wend, For - Next flow control commands.
* Complete debugger to examine your programs step by step.
* Procedures with full recurrence, up to 16 parameters.
* Local and global variables.
* STDCALL and CDECL dynamic link libraries supported.
* Motion detection engine based on VFW.
* Creation of Windows GUI's easily.
* Easy sprite engine based on DirectDraw and Direct3D.
* Sprite animation engine based on DirectDraw and Direct3D.
* 334 native commands, 6488 API commands, and 6112 constants.
29 libraries with 334 native commands:
Stack Pointer String
0 · ·