Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How to find IP Address using Javascript?

tmmailstmmails Posts: 2Member
I want to know how to find the IP address of a particular website?

Is it possible in Javascript?

Comments

• CyGuyCyGuy Posts: 312Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by CyGuy at 2005-10-30 23:10:31[/red][/b][hr]
    : I want to know how to find the IP address of a particular website?
    :
    : Is it possible in Javascript?
    :

Location.hostname is the property. you can also get port with Location.port look here http://www.devguru.com/technologies/javascript/11192.asp

NOTE: this applies to current documents URL. behave with the Location.methods

• tmmailstmmails Posts: 2Member
    Actually my problem is, I am having two text boxes.. If i enter the value in one text box as "www.yahoo.com" it will return its IPaddress?

How it will come? Am i trying lot of times, but i couldnt!!!

PLS HELP!!!
  • radha65radha65 Posts: 6Member
    * You can copy all the headers from your email and paste them here.
    In this case, the unnecessary headers (like Subject:) will be removed automatically.
    * You can remove all headers except those beginning with
    o X-Originating-IP:
    o Received:
    You can chk ur own ip address from [link=http://www.ip-details.com/]ip address[/link] at free of cost