Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Video Memory

Does someone know how to increase video memory on a laptop(ref: compaq nx7000 1.4Ghz 256Mo RAM RADEON 9200 32Mo) knowing that this memory is not shared with my RAM. Enter the bios there is no functions appeal to video memory or AGP port. some say me that graphic card can be change on a laptop, does it?
I also want to know if someone knows the existence of a program that emulates a part of RAM into VRAM (on the windows system), wholesaler like windows memory manager; if a such tools doesn't exist does someone can program it or teaches me how to program it?
Thanks a lot for your spend time on my request,
Vhansoft kindo.