Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

C Help

ntarakramntarakram Posts: 1Member
hello guys,

I am actually new to this embedded C coding. can someone tell me which site will be helpful in getting some information about embedded C programming.

I also want to know what actually WSADATA and WSAStartup in the below code

WSADATA wdata;
EZ_CTRL ctrl;
FILE *fp;
WORD wVer;
WSAStartup( wVer, &wdata );

Thank you in advance
Have nice time
regards
ram

Comments

• LundinLundin Posts: 3,711Member
    : hello guys,
    :
    : I am actually new to this embedded C coding. can someone tell me which site will be helpful in getting some information about embedded C programming.
    :

[blue]
    Here is a good link: http://www.ece.utexas.edu/~valvano/embed/toc1.htm

He uses Motorola HC12 microcontroller in the examples, but most of the examples are general for all micros.
    [/blue]

:
    : I also want to know what actually WSADATA and WSAStartup in the below code

[blue]I haven't got a clue, that isn't ANSI C/C++, it is a custom type.[/blue]