Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

need guidance : on creating login and shopping cart

Hi !

I am an aspiring web designer and and have learned quite a few technologies including XHTML, CSS ,Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash and Javascript.

But one thing that has always and still confuses me is where do I proceed in order to learn easiest way of creating login pages and shopping carts.

I want to be able to create user profiles so that the website has a login and password page and a shopping cart where he/she can shop. Can anyone guide me about this please on to where to start learning and what to start with ????

Comments

• Mr. EgoMr. Ego Member Posts: 38
    : Hi !
    :
    : I am an aspiring web designer and and have learned quite a few technologies including XHTML, CSS ,Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash and Javascript.
    :
    : But one thing that has always and still confuses me is where do I proceed in order to learn easiest way of creating login pages and shopping carts.
    :
    : I want to be able to create user profiles so that the website has a login and password page and a shopping cart where he/she can shop. Can anyone guide me about this please on to where to start learning and what to start with ????
    :
    :
    You'll have to leran some server/side language, e.g. PHP, Perl, JSP, ... This behaves like program, which tells server, what should do. It can interact with database, deal with sessions and much more. This is, what you need.