load bitmap - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

load bitmap

Having trouble loading a bitmap created within the win32 enviorment on to a created window. It's coming all right on my dialog boxes, but then they are already precoded to handle that. Don't want code, prefer to tear my hair out, merely a direction. I have used the related blt api's with no success. All I get is a dot. My next call will probably be from the nearest asylum. Why oh why did I want to understand programming.

Comments

• AsmGuru62AsmGuru62 Posts: 6,519Member
    : Having trouble loading a bitmap created within the win32 enviorment on to a created window. It's coming all right on my dialog boxes, but then they are already precoded to handle that. Don't want code, prefer to tear my hair out, merely a direction. I have used the related blt api's with no success. All I get is a dot. My next call will probably be from the nearest asylum. Why oh why did I want to understand programming.
    :
    [blue]Please, post the code.
    Are you loading the bitmap with your own code?
    Or using LoadBitmap()/LoadImage()?[/blue]