Problem with creating arrays - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Problem with creating arrays

DankiDanki Posts: 5Member
Hi,
I'm very new in programming and would like someone to help me out on how I can display a 3 dimensional array in a listbox!

Comments

• IDKIDK Posts: 1,784Member
    : Hi,
    : I'm very new in programming and would like someone to help me out on how I can display a 3 dimensional array in a listbox!
    :
    Either you have to have a couple of listboxes, or you can have a chooser for wich listbox you want to view...

The one and only [b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]

• DankiDanki Posts: 5Member
    : : Hi,
    : : I'm very new in programming and would like someone to help me out on how I can display a 3 dimensional array in a listbox!
    : :
    : Either you have to have a couple of listboxes, or you can have a chooser for wich listbox you want to view...
    :
    : The one and only [b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]
    :
    : Can you please demonstrate to me how I can implement the list boxes or a chooser with some form of sample code.

• IDKIDK Posts: 1,784Member
    : : : Hi,
    : : : I'm very new in programming and would like someone to help me out on how I can display a 3 dimensional array in a listbox!
    : : :
    : : Either you have to have a couple of listboxes, or you can have a chooser for wich listbox you want to view...
    : : The one and only [b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]
    : : Can you please demonstrate to me how I can implement the list boxes or a chooser with some form of sample code.
    :
    :
    No, I don't know VB.
    But something like a combobox where you can choose the listbox you want to view.

The one and only [b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]