LIST BOX MEMORY - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

LIST BOX MEMORY

cheezy71cheezy71 Posts: 12Member
Hi I am very new to VB.Net.
Using input box's I want to create a list in a list box, I can do this. But What I want to do is, when the program is reopened the previous data is still in the list. because every time i re open the program I have to type every thing back into it.

Can anyone out there help me Please.

Comments

• schongreshschongresh Posts: 2Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by schongresh at 2005-10-16 19:3:50[/red][/b][hr]
    : Hi I am very new to VB.Net.
    : Using input box's I want to create a list in a list box, I can do this. But What I want to do is, when the program is reopened the previous data is still in the list. because every time i re open the program I have to type every thing back into it.
    :
    : Can anyone out there help me Please.
    : I found this very useful webcast, http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/atthemovies/dataandxml/default.aspx, it shows how to use xml to persist data--It is the bottom, left webcast.It shows a vb .net IDE and walks through all the steps. I used it on a couple of apps and it works. Obviously, this is only one way to save data to be retrieved later.