cbir and matlab please help - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

cbir and matlab please help

DericDeric Posts: 1Member
hi,

i'm a master student currently implementing my algoritm for CBIR with matlab. but i face few problem, anyone kind enough to let me know how to solve it,

1. can matlab convert rgb colour space into 32bin hsv colour space, how does it work?

2. anyone had use matlab to implement the SGF( statistical geometrical features) to represent texture? how do you actually build a binary stack for each image?

3. similarity measurement. how do you compare two image to be same with each other in CBIR? anyone apply euclidean distance method in content base image retrieval system?

thanks for your kindness. really appreciate it.

Comments

• julianorsjulianors Posts: 1Member
    Hello

I'am student a master course and my problem are image retrieval by color features and segmentation.

Please contact-me for more informations. I need help in retrieval by color feaatures.

thank's
    Juliano.

: hi,
    :
    : i'm a master student currently implementing my algoritm for CBIR
    : with matlab. but i face few problem, anyone kind enough to let me
    : know how to solve it,
    :
    : 1. can matlab convert rgb colour space into 32bin hsv colour space,
    : how does it work?
    :
    : 2. anyone had use matlab to implement the SGF( statistical
    : geometrical features) to represent texture? how do you actually
    : build a binary stack for each image?
    :
    : 3. similarity measurement. how do you compare two image to be same
    : with each other in CBIR? anyone apply euclidean distance method in
    : content base image retrieval system?
    :
    : thanks for your kindness. really appreciate it.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :