Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

live page IE and audible alerts

i am a nurse and i get my shifts of the website of my employer. the shifts are updated continuously and i have to sit there pressing f5 every 10 seconds waiting for suitable shifts to come up before someone else takes them. i have to sit there for many hours sometimes with no work comming up a tall. what i want to do is set up my computer to refresh the web page automatically and give my index finger a holiday. i would also like to beable to get the computer to alert me if a suitable shift came up. on the web site a suitable shift is signafied by the code "saux" appearing next to it. this could be done by giving me an audible alert?

is this possible? if so, how? is there soft ware to do this?

i just need pointing in the right direction to enable me to achieve this.

many thanks
onions