Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Please help me to have a simple compiler program.

Good day to anyone. I am have a difficult time in doing my project for our finals. Could anyone here in this site help me how to start my project. Please help me to do a simple program that can compile a *.C program into a *.exe program.

I am hoping that somebody will read and reply to this message. Thanks Guyz.

Comments

• AsmGuru62AsmGuru62 Member Posts: 6,519
    : Good day to anyone. I am have a difficult time in doing my project for our finals. Could anyone here in this site help me how to start my project. Please help me to do a simple program that can compile a *.C program into a *.exe program.
    :
    : I am hoping that somebody will read and reply to this message. Thanks Guyz.
    :
    [blue]The compiler is not a simple program.

Did you try to search the web for it - try codeproject.com, codeguru.com... etc.[/blue]
  • anthrax11anthrax11 Member Posts: 511
    : : Good day to anyone. I am have a difficult time in doing my project for our finals. Could anyone here in this site help me how to start my project. Please help me to do a simple program that can compile a *.C program into a *.exe program.
    : :
    : : I am hoping that somebody will read and reply to this message. Thanks Guyz.
    : :
    : [blue]The compiler is not a simple program.
    :
    : Did you try to search the web for it - try codeproject.com, codeguru.com... etc.[/blue]
    :
    [green]
    Making a C compiler - difficult.
    Making a C compiler in assembly - twice as difficult.

Does it have to be a C compiler? If it does, bad luck in my opinion.
    Otherwise, I advise you to do something else, like try to make a disassembler. I am currently working on one. It has been really fun and it helps me learn assembly a lot. I try to update this page whenever I get some lines of code written:
    www.hot.ee/anthrax11
    Good luck!
    [/green]