Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

ARM Pocket PC Instruction Set Question

I am a budding assembly programming and am interested in programming for my new Axim x51 but I can't find any documentation on the instruction set for this processor. Does it use the ARM instruction set? If so what Assemblers do you recomend and is there an emulator so that they can be built and tested on my desktop machine before I go loading them onto the hand held?

I would also like to know where I should start for finding instructions on manipulating the blue tooth feature as well.

Thanks in advanced,
Nic

Comments

• angelusMortisangelusMortis Posts: 141Member
    : I am a budding assembly programming and am interested in programming for my new Axim x51 but I can't find any documentation on the instruction set for this processor. Does it use the ARM instruction set? If so what Assemblers do you recomend and is there an emulator so that they can be built and tested on my desktop machine before I go loading them onto the hand held?
    :
    : I would also like to know where I should start for finding instructions on manipulating the blue tooth feature as well.
    :
    : Thanks in advanced,
    : Nic
    :

hello,

i've made a search on google for this model and found out that they are using an intel processor. if you'd like to know how to code for your system you should go to the manufacturers website and hope that they have documentation for the public. but most probably they dont. they are always afraid that someone will steal their ideas, thus they dont release much info on their systems.