Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

need help for computer project

hello
i am in 12th standard studying in india.
i wanted a program of library management or bank management or railway reservation which includes any of the topics like class, inheritance, file handling,arrays.
or if anyone can suggest a program related to the above topics(games, etc.).
i would be grateful to u if u reply.
can u tell me a site which has these type of programs.

thanks
manthan

Comments

• IDKIDK Posts: 1,784Member
    : hello
    : i am in 12th standard studying in india.
    : i wanted a program of library management or bank management or railway reservation which includes any of the topics like class, inheritance, file handling,arrays.
    : or if anyone can suggest a program related to the above topics(games, etc.).
    : i would be grateful to u if u reply.
    : can u tell me a site which has these type of programs.
    :
    : thanks
    : manthan
    :
    Do a 3D-polygon viewer, then you also need pointers.
    You could save the polygon in some format.

The one and only [b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]

• manthan12345manthan12345 Posts: 3Member
    : : hello
    : : i am in 12th standard studying in india.
    : : i wanted a program of library management or bank management or railway reservation which includes any of the topics like class, inheritance, file handling,arrays.
    : : or if anyone can suggest a program related to the above topics(games, etc.).
    : : i would be grateful to u if u reply.
    : : can u tell me a site which has these type of programs.
    : :
    : : thanks
    : : manthan
    : Do a 3D-polygon viewer, then you also need pointers.
    : You could save the polygon in some format.
    :
    :
    : The one and only [b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]
    :
    : can u give me a program of the above mentioned topic or the site from which i can get the program or what exactly i have to do in that program

• IDKIDK Posts: 1,784Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by IDK at 2005-9-30 3:58:29[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : hello
    : : : i am in 12th standard studying in india.
    : : : i wanted a program of library management or bank management or railway reservation which includes any of the topics like class, inheritance, file handling,arrays.
    : : : or if anyone can suggest a program related to the above topics(games, etc.).
    : : : i would be grateful to u if u reply.
    : : : can u tell me a site which has these type of programs.
    : : :
    : : : thanks
    : : : manthan
    : : :
    : : Do a 3D-polygon viewer, then you also need pointers.
    : : You could save the polygon in some format.
    : : The one and only [b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]
    : : can u give me a program of the above mentioned topic or the site from which i can get the program or what exactly i have to do in that program
    :
    :
    I thought you wanted to learn programming, the project I sugested could make you learn a lot. You can search this site for code if you want

The one and only [b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]

• bilderbikkelbilderbikkel Posts: 754Member
    Just program a game or a computer simulation. Go to the pub to get inspired on the details. If it does not use any of the stuff you want to learn, add functionality or elegance.

For C++ you could use Dev-C++. This gives you the base for programming C++ using (MS-DOS) console applications. When you want to use graphics, either you need to download graphic libraries (e.g. OpenCV, OpenGL) or use an environment having these libs already, e.g. C++ Builder or QT Developer.

Good luck,
    bilderbikkel

• stoberstober Posts: 9,765Member ✭✭✭
    : Go to the pub to get inspired on the details.

Lousy idea :-) I tried that once and had to throw it all away the next day. :-D