mmsystem help needed ^^; - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

mmsystem help needed ^^;

magamanmagaman Posts: 14Member
Ok guys its me again , hello hello hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need some help with mmsystem.tpu , any answers will be greatly appreciated.

1) When play a sound or music file , etc. example music.mp3, and the time of the music is 4 minutes, i would like to make a procedure or conditons to play the music for 20 seconds. I try using FOR loops but it keeps starting the sound over and over and over each time, i tried REPEAT loops and it just didnt work. I need help plz plz plz , it will be greatly appreciated ^.^

:-)[green]I'm A Christian[/green]:-)
:-)[blue]THE MIGHTY MAGAMAN[/blue]:-)

Comments

• IDKIDK Posts: 1,784Member
    : Ok guys its me again , hello hello hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :
    : I need some help with mmsystem.tpu , any answers will be greatly appreciated.
    :
    : 1) When play a sound or music file , etc. example music.mp3, and the time of the music is 4 minutes, i would like to make a procedure or conditons to play the music for 20 seconds. I try using FOR loops but it keeps starting the sound over and over and over each time, i tried REPEAT loops and it just didnt work. I need help plz plz plz , it will be greatly appreciated ^.^
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : :-)[green]I'm A Christian[/green]:-)
    : :-)[blue]THE MIGHTY MAGAMAN[/blue]:-)
    :
    Try to play it and after 20 sec, stop

Another way is to convert the 20 first sec's to a new file and then play it.

[b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]

• GaashiusGaashius Posts: 349Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by Gaashius at 2005-9-27 9:44:42[/red][/b][hr]
    : : Ok guys its me again , hello hello hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    : :
    : : I need some help with mmsystem.tpu , any answers will be greatly appreciated.
    : : 1) When play a sound or music file , etc. example music.mp3, and the time of the music is 4 minutes, i would like to make a procedure or conditons to play the music for 20 seconds. I try using FOR loops but it keeps starting the sound over and over and over each time, i tried REPEAT loops and it just didnt work. I need help plz plz plz , it will be greatly appreciated ^.^
    : : :-)[green]I'm A Christian[/green]:-)
    : : :-)[blue]THE MIGHTY MAGAMAN[/blue]:-)
    : Try to play it and after 20 sec, stop
    :
    : Another way is to convert the 20 first sec's to a new file and then play it.
    :
    : [b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]
    :
    :
    Converting would be damn bad and not professional.
    I not really experienced mmsystem, but if you use TMediaPlayer:
    [code]
    TMediaPlayer1.play;
    sleep(20000); // windows unit
    TMediaPlayer1.stop;
    [/code]

Any questions? Just ask!

:-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)

• IDKIDK Posts: 1,784Member
    : Converting would be damn bad and not professional.
    : I not really experienced mmsystem, but if you use TMediaPlayer:

I have to do that, but I'm making a sound program where you make sounds from a sine curve, it's in C#, I don't know any way to do it without writing it to hd....

[b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]

• GaashiusGaashius Posts: 349Member
    : : Converting would be damn bad and not professional.
    : : I not really experienced mmsystem, but if you use TMediaPlayer:
    :
    : I have to do that, but I'm making a sound program where you make sounds from a sine curve, it's in C#, I don't know any way to do it without writing it to hd....
    :
    : [b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]
    :
    :
    But there are hundreds of ways to do so (about).....

Any questions? Just ask!

:-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)