Graphics: Parabola - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Graphics: Parabola

LivingSouLLivingSouL Posts: 5Member
Y'all, I was wondering if anyone know how to do parabolas in c++ please share it and share the codes also... Thanks...

Comments

• bilderbikkelbilderbikkel Posts: 754Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by bilderbikkel at 2005-9-26 1:44:32[/red][/b][hr]
    C++ does not have standard grapic header files. Instead, use a graphics library (e.g. OpenCV) or use a programming environment that has those included (e.g. C++ Builder, QT Developer).

bilderbikkel

• CyGuyCyGuy Posts: 312Member
    : Y'all, I was wondering if anyone know how to do parabolas in c++ please share it and share the codes also... Thanks...
    :
    I might could write ya sunthin in qbasic, but I've been waiting over a week on FedEx to deliver mem stix for my JBuilder
  • LivingSouLLivingSouL Posts: 5Member

: I might could write ya sunthin in qbasic, but I've been waiting over a week on FedEx to deliver mem stix for my JBuilder
    :

It would be very nice if you do share it to the public. Thanks!
    :
    : It would be very nice if you do share it to the public. Thanks!
    :
    okay... i'll do this, because my test is today... when it's done, i'll post it... and inform u here
  • LivingSouLLivingSouL Posts: 5Member
    : okay... i'll do this, because my test is today... when it's done, i'll post it... and inform u here
    :

thanks dude
    : : okay... i'll do this, because my test is today... when it's done, i'll post it... and inform u here
    : :
    :
    : thanks dude
    :
    your welcome... look under quick basic/graphics
    : Y'all, I was wondering if anyone know how to do parabolas in c++ please share it and share the codes also... Thanks...
    :
    it is in MS Qbasic, but I think it can get you started... here is the link. http://www.programmersheaven.com/zone6/cat746/42474.htm If it helps, I would like to see your post. Good Luck