Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

image recognition! Help!

hello

i am aware that with borland delphi 7 or higher, a programmer can create an application which can recognize images. for instance, what i want to do, is to create a programm that can recognize an image and then put in a response respective to that image. for example, if the image is an image of the numbers 12, then i want the program to recognize that and then fill in 12 in for example a message box next to the image. The image, will be saved on the comp so that it can compare it to an image already in the computer.

can someone help me with this? please

Comments

• IDKIDK Member Posts: 1,784
    : hello
    :
    : i am aware that with borland delphi 7 or higher, a programmer can create an application which can recognize images. for instance, what i want to do, is to create a programm that can recognize an image and then put in a response respective to that image. for example, if the image is an image of the numbers 12, then i want the program to recognize that and then fill in 12 in for example a message box next to the image. The image, will be saved on the comp so that it can compare it to an image already in the computer.
    :
    : can someone help me with this? please
    :
    This is a typical Neural Network problem...
    I got some problems with my NN that's written in C#.
    If I got it working I could help you designing it

[b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]

• GaashiusGaashius Member Posts: 349
    : : hello
    : :
    : : i am aware that with borland delphi 7 or higher, a programmer can create an application which can recognize images. for instance, what i want to do, is to create a programm that can recognize an image and then put in a response respective to that image. for example, if the image is an image of the numbers 12, then i want the program to recognize that and then fill in 12 in for example a message box next to the image. The image, will be saved on the comp so that it can compare it to an image already in the computer.
    : : can someone help me with this? please
    : This is a typical Neural Network problem...
    : I got some problems with my NN that's written in C#.
    : If I got it working I could help you designing it
    :
    : [b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]
    :
    :
    IDK - he says delphi 7!!!!

Any questions? Just ask!

:-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)

• IDKIDK Member Posts: 1,784
    : : : hello
    : : :
    : : : i am aware that with borland delphi 7 or higher, a programmer can create an application which can recognize images. for instance, what i want to do, is to create a programm that can recognize an image and then put in a response respective to that image. for example, if the image is an image of the numbers 12, then i want the program to recognize that and then fill in 12 in for example a message box next to the image. The image, will be saved on the comp so that it can compare it to an image already in the computer.
    : : : can someone help me with this? please
    : : This is a typical Neural Network problem...
    : : I got some problems with my NN that's written in C#.
    : : If I got it working I could help you designing it
    : : [b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]
    : IDK - he says delphi 7!!!!
    :
    : ****************
    : Any questions? Just ask!
    :
    : :-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)
    :
    :
    :
    I know, but he could for sure find a NN project written in delphi...

[b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]