Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

IT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE ACROSS THE US

My name is Shelley and I am an E-recruiter with a company called Acymtech. Our eConsulting division is currently looking for IT professionals for major companies. Some of our current clientele includes: fortune 100 companies, leaders in the IT industry, a company on Fortunes "100 best companies to work for in America", plus many others.

We have clients in Nashville, Austin, and New Orleans. We are looking for QA Engineers, Internet Architects, Data Modelers, Data Analysts, among many other things. We are also currently looking for developers with varied types of experience. (entry to Sr. Level) Several of our clients are specifically looking for Coldfusion right now. We have contract and permanent positions. We also have several clients looking for Java. There are also opportunities that utilize Oracle, Visual Basic, and ASP. Unfortunately, none of our clients are currently taking H-1 Visas.

Please contact me if you are interested in discussing any of our opportunities. Also, please pass this information along to anyone else that might be interested in looking into these positions.

Comments

• : Shelly, I've programmed since 1990. My actual work experience is in Assembly programming. I've take formal training in VB/access and now C++ inprogress. is Telecommuting an option?

: My name is Shelley and I am an E-recruiter with a company called Acymtech. Our eConsulting division is currently looking for IT professionals for major companies. Some of our current clientele includes: fortune 100 companies, leaders in the IT industry, a company on Fortunes "100 best companies to work for in America", plus many others.

:

: We have clients in Nashville, Austin, and New Orleans. We are looking for QA Engineers, Internet Architects, Data Modelers, Data Analysts, among many other things. We are also currently looking for developers with varied types of experience. (entry to Sr. Level) Several of our clients are specifically looking for Coldfusion right now. We have contract and permanent positions. We also have several clients looking for Java. There are also opportunities that utilize Oracle, Visual Basic, and ASP. Unfortunately, none of our clients are currently taking H-1 Visas.

:

: Please contact me if you are interested in discussing any of our opportunities. Also, please pass this information along to anyone else that might be interested in looking into these positions.

:

• : Shelley, my name is Terry Carroll. I have over

20 years experience. Please call me from 3:45 to 9:00, I would like to talk with you.(803-865-8854)

: My name is Shelley and I am an E-recruiter with a company called Acymtech. Our eConsulting division is currently looking for IT professionals for major companies. Some of our current clientele includes: fortune 100 companies, leaders in the IT industry, a company on Fortunes "100 best companies to work for in America", plus many others.

:

: We have clients in Nashville, Austin, and New Orleans. We are looking for QA Engineers, Internet Architects, Data Modelers, Data Analysts, among many other things. We are also currently looking for developers with varied types of experience. (entry to Sr. Level) Several of our clients are specifically looking for Coldfusion right now. We have contract and permanent positions. We also have several clients looking for Java. There are also opportunities that utilize Oracle, Visual Basic, and ASP. Unfortunately, none of our clients are currently taking H-1 Visas.

:

: Please contact me if you are interested in discussing any of our opportunities. Also, please pass this information along to anyone else that might be interested in looking into these positions.

: