Text Justification

hi all,
i have a peculiar problem as i am trying to make a letter using Access reports.the problem is that i want text to be justified in particular label or text box.

thanks
micks

Comments

• : hi all,
    : i have a peculiar problem as i am trying to make a letter using Access reports.the problem is that i want text to be justified in particular label or text box.
    :
    : thanks
    : micks
    :
    Not sure I understand this question. Did you leave out a word accidentally? I'm not being a jerk. I just really don't understand the question.
  • : : hi all,
    : : i have a peculiar problem as i am trying to make a letter using Access reports.the problem is that i want text to be justified in particular label or text box.
    : :
    : : thanks
    : : micks
    : :
    : Not sure I understand this question. Did you leave out a word accidentally? I'm not being a jerk. I just really don't understand the question.
    :
    I mean that i am trying to make a Letter(communication) using Access reports like we do using MS word. but in MSWord text can be justified,similarly i want the text in my report to be Justified. i am able to create letter but it doesn't look good with broken text and left aligned text.