Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Hallo. I am new to programming. I would like to get a site with tutorials I can download or use to learn delphi. I would be glad to get some response.

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Member Posts: 6,349
    : Hallo. I am new to programming. I would like to get a site with tutorials I can download or use to learn delphi. I would be glad to get some response.
    :
    I learned Delphi from the Demo programs and help files, which are shipped with it. In some versions you can even look at the source code of the predefined units.
    As for a tutorial, there are several good ones, which you can find if you google for them.
  • RicRiccoRicRicco Member Posts: 3
    : : Hallo. I am new to programming. I would like to get a site with tutorials I can download or use to learn delphi. I would be glad to get some response.
    : :
    : I learned Delphi from the Demo programs and help files, which are shipped with it. In some versions you can even look at the source code of the predefined units.
    : As for a tutorial, there are several good ones, which you can find if you google for them.
    :Thank you very much. I found some from google. Forgive my ignorane but how do you go about getting the Demo programs? Could you please give the sites where I can find the good tutorials. You could mail me rrajwayi@yahoo.com. Again thank you very much.

• zibadianzibadian Member Posts: 6,349
    : : : Hallo. I am new to programming. I would like to get a site with tutorials I can download or use to learn delphi. I would be glad to get some response.
    : : :
    : : I learned Delphi from the Demo programs and help files, which are shipped with it. In some versions you can even look at the source code of the predefined units.
    : : As for a tutorial, there are several good ones, which you can find if you google for them.
    : :Thank you very much. I found some from google. Forgive my ignorane but how do you go about getting the Demo programs? Could you please give the sites where I can find the good tutorials. You could mail me rrajwayi@yahoo.com. Again thank you very much.
    :
    :
    You can find the demo programs in the location where you installed Delphi. Normally this is: C:Program FilesDelphi#Demos, where # is the versoin number of your Delphi.
  • RicRiccoRicRicco Member Posts: 3
    : : : : Hallo. I am new to programming. I would like to get a site with tutorials I can download or use to learn delphi. I would be glad to get some response.
    : : : :
    : : : I learned Delphi from the Demo programs and help files, which are shipped with it. In some versions you can even look at the source code of the predefined units.
    : : : As for a tutorial, there are several good ones, which you can find if you google for them.
    : : :Thank you very much. I found some from google. Forgive my ignorane but how do you go about getting the Demo programs? Could you please give the sites where I can find the good tutorials. You could mail me rrajwayi@yahoo.com. Again thank you very much.
    : You can find the demo programs in the location where you installed Delphi. Normally this is: C:Program FilesDelphi#Demos, where # is the versoin number of your Delphi.
    :
    :Thank you very much, I am already rolling. I installed Delphi7. I am not in a position for classes but I'd like to learn it so I am tying to learn it alone. Plus I've never done another language that is why it is quite a challenge to me. Here at home we say "Ahsante sana!" Thank you very much.