Context Menu (Send To) Modifiction - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Context Menu (Send To) Modifiction

Hi,

I would like to add an option such that when I right click on a file, a new item exists 'post to yousendit.'

This option will then post the file to yousendit (www.yousendit.com) and a link is returned that hosts the file.

yousendit.com only requires the 'select file to send' field be populated.. so i'm wondering how difficult this is..?

Thanks so much.

Comments

• aaronjones3593aaronjones3593 Posts: 122Member
    : Hi,
    :
    : I would like to add an option such that when I right click on a file, a new item exists 'post to yousendit.'
    :
    : This option will then post the file to yousendit (www.yousendit.com) and a link is returned that hosts the file.
    :
    : yousendit.com only requires the 'select file to send' field be populated.. so i'm wondering how difficult this is..?
    :
    : Thanks so much.
    :
    :
    Hmm.. The SendTo contect menu is based on a folder, if i'm not mistaken the the c:windowssendto directory... Why not try this as the command line in a shortcut and copy the shortcut into the folder:

"http://www.yousendit.com/somepage.asp?fileupload=" & %1

Or something to that effect... not really a pro at windows, but get the name of the page and the querystring (if any) and that MIGHT work...