Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Context Menu (Send To) Modifiction

Hi,

I would like to add an option such that when I right click on a file, a new item exists 'post to yousendit.'

This option will then post the file to yousendit (www.yousendit.com) and a link is returned that hosts the file.

yousendit.com only requires the 'select file to send' field be populated.. so i'm wondering how difficult this is..?

Thanks so much.

Comments

• aaronjones3593aaronjones3593 Posts: 122Member
    : Hi,
    :
    : I would like to add an option such that when I right click on a file, a new item exists 'post to yousendit.'
    :
    : This option will then post the file to yousendit (www.yousendit.com) and a link is returned that hosts the file.
    :
    : yousendit.com only requires the 'select file to send' field be populated.. so i'm wondering how difficult this is..?
    :
    : Thanks so much.
    :
    :
    Hmm.. The SendTo contect menu is based on a folder, if i'm not mistaken the the c:windowssendto directory... Why not try this as the command line in a shortcut and copy the shortcut into the folder:

"http://www.yousendit.com/somepage.asp?fileupload=" & %1

Or something to that effect... not really a pro at windows, but get the name of the page and the querystring (if any) and that MIGHT work...