problem with a call buffer(mdr) - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

problem with a call buffer(mdr)

hi, i'm new here, i have a problem, i ned to create a program for connect a call buffer(mdr) with a pc, and get the contens of it, this call buffer, take a register of all calls made for a phone from my work, well, this call buffer just can be access by tel net, and i have a component of indy that can connect, but, i don't know how i get the registers from it, and take it to a tex file, somebody can help me

Comments

• : hi, i'm new here, i have a problem, i ned to create a program for connect a call buffer(mdr) with a pc, and get the contens of it, this call buffer, take a register of all calls made for a phone from my work, well, this call buffer just can be access by tel net, and i have a component of indy that can connect, but, i don't know how i get the registers from it, and take it to a tex file, somebody can help me
    :

Can you be more specific? First of all, you can access all the data, through telnet? But you need to compile it to another format (.tex?), what is a tex format? Do you mean text?