problem with a call buffer(mdr) - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

problem with a call buffer(mdr)

hi, i'm new here, i have a problem, i ned to create a program for connect a call buffer(mdr) with a pc, and get the contens of it, this call buffer, take a register of all calls made for a phone from my work, well, this call buffer just can be access by tel net, and i have a component of indy that can connect, but, i don't know how i get the registers from it, and take it to a tex file, somebody can help me

Comments

• : hi, i'm new here, i have a problem, i ned to create a program for connect a call buffer(mdr) with a pc, and get the contens of it, this call buffer, take a register of all calls made for a phone from my work, well, this call buffer just can be access by tel net, and i have a component of indy that can connect, but, i don't know how i get the registers from it, and take it to a tex file, somebody can help me
    :

Can you be more specific? First of all, you can access all the data, through telnet? But you need to compile it to another format (.tex?), what is a tex format? Do you mean text?