Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

lottery program needed to be written for me any offers out there??

I cant program at all but........

If anyone out there can program very well, then contact me vie email.Want i need doing is.......
If you have say 01-04-33-43-45-49 and the next week 04-11-13-14-21-44 comes out i want a program that will, when given a list in certain format list will give out a total of how mant times say 11 came out after all then previous weeks numbers 01-04-33-43-45-49 following me?
No the if interested email me.
Best Regards Andy

Comments

• emmetrayemmetray Member Posts: 5
    : I cant program at all but........
    :
    : If anyone out there can program very well, then contact me vie email.Want i need doing is.......
    : If you have say 01-04-33-43-45-49 and the next week 04-11-13-14-21-44 comes out i want a program that will, when given a list in certain format list will give out a total of how mant times say 11 came out after all then previous weeks numbers 01-04-33-43-45-49 following me?
    : No the if interested email me.
    : Best Regards Andy
    :
    : i didn't understand the question. You want the total number of 11's that has followed the certain winning list like xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx?

• golddiggerguygolddiggerguy Member Posts: 7
    Ill simplfy it a bit.

If number 12 comes out i want to know how often any other number comes out in the following draw. but not just 12 any number and for every lotto draw thats been. skype me on golddiggerguy if u like

: : I cant program at all but........
    : :
    : : If anyone out there can program very well, then contact me vie email.Want i need doing is.......
    : : If you have say 01-04-33-43-45-49 and the next week 04-11-13-14-21-44 comes out i want a program that will, when given a list in certain format list will give out a total of how mant times say 11 came out after all then previous weeks numbers 01-04-33-43-45-49 following me?
    : : No the if interested email me.
    : : Best Regards Andy
    : : i didn't understand the question. You want the total number of 11's that has followed the certain winning list like xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx?
    :
    :

• emmetrayemmetray Member Posts: 5
    : Ill simplfy it a bit.
    :
    : If number 12 comes out i want to know how often any other number comes out in the following draw. but not just 12 any number and for every lotto draw thats been. skype me on golddiggerguy if u like
    :
    : : : I cant program at all but........
    : : :
    : : : If anyone out there can program very well, then contact me vie email.Want i need doing is.......
    : : : If you have say 01-04-33-43-45-49 and the next week 04-11-13-14-21-44 comes out i want a program that will, when given a list in certain format list will give out a total of how mant times say 11 came out after all then previous weeks numbers 01-04-33-43-45-49 following me?
    : : : No the if interested email me.
    : : : Best Regards Andy
    : : :
    : : : i didn't understand the question. You want the total number of 11's that has followed the certain winning list like xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx?
    : : Could you please write an example of 5 or 6 draw and give an example input number (11 or 12 whatever) and tell what the program you want to be written will output?
    :
    :