Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How to do a Recursive Search for duplicate files in a network

im conducting my study to incorporate other functions to the existing system on detecting duplicate files, which is noclone... is it difficult to manually code what noclone does... does anyone could help me on this... is there any code that would support my study. actually, i don't have in-depth programming skills that's why im having a hard time dealing with it. if u could lend me ur help, it's my pleasure to accept them ASAP.

Comments

• noclonenoclone Member Posts: 1
    Why don't you try NoClone? It's a shareware that uncovers duplicate files scattered over network. http://noclone.net/

: im conducting my study to incorporate other functions to the existing system on detecting duplicate files, which is noclone... is it difficult to manually code what noclone does... does anyone could help me on this... is there any code that would support my study. actually, i don't have in-depth programming skills that's why im having a hard time dealing with it. if u could lend me ur help, it's my pleasure to accept them ASAP.
    :
    :
    :