Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Dialing a phone number without a phone book entry

Hi all,

Currently I'am developing a dial up program in delphi.

But i want the number the modem dials to be hard coded in the program so that when the user clicks on the dial button the modem will call this number.

I did some research on RAS but this is not going to work for me because I want the program to dial the hardcoded number without a phone book entry. Also I need the program to detect all modems and use the detected modem to dial up to the internet.

Can anyone help me with this? or do you guys perhaps have a component I can use?

Please help me

Kind regards

Chesney