Wallpaper

I am wondering if there is a way that you can set a picture file as a wallpaper in MS-DOS mode without leaving dos. If so how is this done?

-Margalo ;-)

Comments

• : I am wondering if there is a way that you can set a picture file as a wallpaper in MS-DOS mode without leaving dos. If so how is this done?
    :
    : -Margalo ;-)
    :
    :

[blue]
    Margalo, [red]THERE ISN'T[/red] any way to put background to the current DOSes. But it can be done. I once tried [grey](at the begining when I first learned the basics of putting a pixel in DOS)[/grey] doing a program like a shell for DOS, but it didn't work. I just need to know how does the DOS return its commands back to screen and all the commands that does has implemented inside itself [grey](I mean like the F3 key or the command COPY)[/grey]. Then you can have a very good DOS shell. Something even better, you can even put animation to it. If you can find the list of commands, please tell me and I [grey](or We if you know programming)[/grey] can do this shell. :)
    [/blue]
    [code][blue][size=5]AddyK[/size] (addyk2004), E-mail: addyk2003@walla.com (I know it should be 2004)[/blue][/code]