Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Is it possible to hack a message board?

JJ313JJ313 Member Posts: 1
I know this sounds silly but someone hacked my username and keeps freezing my post in one of my favorite artist message boards! Ugh! they are sending me private messages through my friends usersnames name by hacking them and spaming me in large amounts! Can anyone teach me to do this?

Comments

• GaashiusGaashius Member Posts: 349
    : I know this sounds silly but someone hacked my username and keeps freezing my post in one of my favorite artist message boards! Ugh! they are sending me private messages through my friends usersnames name by hacking them and spaming me in large amounts! Can anyone teach me to do this?
    :
    For this you need to deface the website. Search some text files and free shells on Google.

Any questions? Just ask!

:-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)

: : I know this sounds silly but someone hacked my username and keeps freezing my post in one of my favorite artist message boards! Ugh! they are sending me private messages through my friends usersnames name by hacking them and spaming me in large amounts! Can anyone teach me to do this?
    : :
    : For this you need to deface the website. Search some text files and free shells on Google.
    :
    : ****************
    : Any questions? Just ask!
    :
    : :-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)
    :
    :
    :
    (text files = documentation)
    Any questions? Just ask!

• MargaloMargalo Member Posts: 75
    : : : I know this sounds silly but someone hacked my username and keeps freezing my post in one of my favorite artist message boards! Ugh! they are sending me private messages through my friends usersnames name by hacking them and spaming me in large amounts! Can anyone teach me to do this?
    : : :
    : : For this you need to deface the website. Search some text files and free shells on Google.
    : : ****************
    : : Any questions? Just ask!
    : : :-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)
    : (text files = documentation)
    :
    :
    :
    :
    If it really is [italic] hacking [/italic] then yes you would have to deface the web site. (But uh just so you know thats called illegal). However think about it for a sec. Why would someone just plan want to hack a whole webpage just to harass one user? It makes no since. Whoever this guy is he probably just guessed your password. And with access to your account he knows enough about you to send more spam then possibly imaginable and is trying to do the same to your friends. If it was me then i'd do this. Get a new account on the website. Have your friends do the same thing. Make sure that both your password is strong and you don't talk to this prick that now has your account.

As for the spam, is this spam through the website or spam to your email address? If it is to your email then you can do many things to try to stop the flow of spam into your inbox. First just use as I am sure you are a bulk folder. But then you can also try to find many other spam blocker programs out there. Just search for them.

[hr]
    [purple][italic] I remain gentlemen your obedient servant [/purple]
    [b][red] -OG.[/italic][/b][/red]

[white]-Margalo ;-) [/white]

: : : : I know this sounds silly but someone hacked my username and keeps freezing my post in one of my favorite artist message boards! Ugh! they are sending me private messages through my friends usersnames name by hacking them and spaming me in large amounts! Can anyone teach me to do this?
    : : : :
    : : : For this you need to deface the website. Search some text files and free shells on Google.
    : : : ****************
    : : : Any questions? Just ask!
    : : : :-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)
    : : (text files = documentation)
    : : ****************
    : : Any questions? Just ask!
    : : :-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)
    : If it really is [italic] hacking [/italic] then yes you would have to deface the web site. (But uh just so you know thats called illegal). However think about it for a sec. Why would someone just plan want to hack a whole webpage just to harass one user? It makes no since. Whoever this guy is he probably just guessed your password. And with access to your account he knows enough about you to send more spam then possibly imaginable and is trying to do the same to your friends. If it was me then i'd do this. Get a new account on the website. Have your friends do the same thing. Make sure that both your password is strong and you don't talk to this prick that now has your account.
    :
    : As for the spam, is this spam through the website or spam to your email address? If it is to your email then you can do many things to try to stop the flow of spam into your inbox. First just use as I am sure you are a bulk folder. But then you can also try to find many other spam blocker programs out there. Just search for them.
    :
    : [hr]
    : [purple][italic] I remain gentlemen your obedient servant [/purple]
    : [b][red] -OG.[/italic][/b][/red]
    :
    : [white]-Margalo ;-) [/white]
    :
    :
    You can also change passwords as well.

Any questions? Just ask!

• Jontom XireJontom Xire Member Posts: 6
    There are a lot of very insecure message boards out there. Many of them store passwords as plaintext (DOH!!!!!!!!) so NEVER EVER USE A VALUABLE PASSWORD.

The password I use on this site and other forums was one I first started using about 10 years or so ago. I have three that I use regularly depending on the level of security and the trustworthiness of the site in question. Most people will recommend that you use unique passwords on everywhere that you have a log in, but it's a real fag trying to remember them all.

Actually my security is very lax these days. My personal email address matches my username which is a username I use all over the place and can be associated with my real name. I also need to create a new password and cycle them all around. I probably need to create a new more secure username and email address and start using it on places like this.

: : : : : I know this sounds silly but someone hacked my username and keeps freezing my post in one of my favorite artist message boards! Ugh! they are sending me private messages through my friends usersnames name by hacking them and spaming me in large amounts! Can anyone teach me to do this?
    : : : : :
    : : : : For this you need to deface the website. Search some text files and free shells on Google.
    : : : : ****************
    : : : : Any questions? Just ask!
    : : : : :-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)
    : : : (text files = documentation)
    : : : ****************
    : : : Any questions? Just ask!
    : : : :-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)
    : : If it really is [italic] hacking [/italic] then yes you would have to deface the web site. (But uh just so you know thats called illegal). However think about it for a sec. Why would someone just plan want to hack a whole webpage just to harass one user? It makes no since. Whoever this guy is he probably just guessed your password. And with access to your account he knows enough about you to send more spam then possibly imaginable and is trying to do the same to your friends. If it was me then i'd do this. Get a new account on the website. Have your friends do the same thing. Make sure that both your password is strong and you don't talk to this prick that now has your account.
    : : As for the spam, is this spam through the website or spam to your email address? If it is to your email then you can do many things to try to stop the flow of spam into your inbox. First just use as I am sure you are a bulk folder. But then you can also try to find many other spam blocker programs out there. Just search for them.
    : : [hr]
    : : [purple][italic] I remain gentlemen your obedient servant [/purple]
    : : [b][red] -OG.[/italic][/b][/red]
    : : [white]-Margalo ;-) [/white]
    : You can also change passwords as well.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :