Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Date in Access 2000 Form

garrywdelgarrywdel Member Posts: 4
Can anybody please help? I created a access data base some time ago and the first field is the date, which needs to be entered each time. A user asked could it default to current date when opened but not alter past dates, also could a date picker be used in this case, and if so how?
Thanks in advance for any held

Comments

• dokken2dokken2 Member Posts: 532
    : Can anybody please help? I created a access data base some time ago and the first field is the date, which needs to be entered each time. A user asked could it default to current date when opened but not alter past dates, also could a date picker be used in this case, and if so how?
    : Thanks in advance for any held
    :
    :

Private Sub Textbox1_Enter()
    If IsNull(Me.Textbox1.Value) or Me.Textbox1.Value = "" Then Me.Textbox1.Value = Date
    End Sub

• garrywdelgarrywdel Member Posts: 4
    : : Can anybody please help? I created a access data base some time ago and the first field is the date, which needs to be entered each time. A user asked could it default to current date when opened but not alter past dates, also could a date picker be used in this case, and if so how?
    : : Thanks in advance for any held
    : :
    : :
    :
    :
    : Private Sub Textbox1_Enter()
    : If IsNull(Me.Textbox1.Value) or Me.Textbox1.Value = "" Then Me.Textbox1.Value = Date
    : End Sub
    :
    :
    cheers I will try that and see how it go's