Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Reverse Print Driver (Epson)

I need to convert print driven inforamtion into a computer file format.

Situation:

- I work with equipment which only allows me to get data out as a serial data stream in an Epson print driven format.

- Text only data is no problem: capture data in a terminal program like win terminal or Procomm Plus.

- Graphical data however I need a way to convert into a BMP, GIF or any PC format.

- Equip manufacturers will not help and and not PC based so changing there output is not poss.

Any suggestions on programming a reverse print driver for an Epson 9 pin printer.

File conversion from Epson graphics to BMP or bitmap?

Thank You in advance for any ideas!