HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!URGENT!!!!!!!!!! - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!URGENT!!!!!!!!!!

Hello friends,
I am very much disappointed as any body of you have not replied to my message posted under subject "TEasyDatabase Compression" .
Please let me know how can I compress a TEasyDatabase and also Decompress the same.

Please give me some hard code solution. Please it's urgent.

Waiting for your reply. Please make it fast.

Chaitanya.

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : Hello friends,
    : I am very much disappointed as any body of you have not replied to my message posted under subject "TEasyDatabase Compression" .
    : Please let me know how can I compress a TEasyDatabase and also Decompress the same.
    :
    : Please give me some hard code solution. Please it's urgent.
    :
    : Waiting for your reply. Please make it fast.
    :
    : Chaitanya.
    :
    If noone replies, then perhaps noone knows the answer. As for compression, I would suggest the ZLib library. That can compress any data.
  • Chaitanya_PuneChaitanya_Pune Posts: 87Member
    : : Hello friends,
    : : I am very much disappointed as any body of you have not replied to my message posted under subject "TEasyDatabase Compression" .
    : : Please let me know how can I compress a TEasyDatabase and also Decompress the same.
    : :
    : : Please give me some hard code solution. Please it's urgent.
    : : Waiting for your reply. Please make it fast.
    : : Chaitanya.
    : If noone replies, then perhaps noone knows the answer. As for
    compression, I would suggest the ZLib library. That can compress any data.
    :

From where I can get the ZLib library? Plz reply.
  • pritaeaspritaeas Posts: 274Member
    : : : Hello friends,
    : : : I am very much disappointed as any body of you have not replied to my message posted under subject "TEasyDatabase Compression" .
    : : : Please let me know how can I compress a TEasyDatabase and also Decompress the same.
    : : :
    : : : Please give me some hard code solution. Please it's urgent.
    : : : Waiting for your reply. Please make it fast.
    : : : Chaitanya.
    : : If noone replies, then perhaps noone knows the answer. As for
    : compression, I would suggest the ZLib library. That can compress any data.
    : ______________________________________________________________
    :
    : From where I can get the ZLib library? Plz reply.
    :

If you would have tried to enter it into google, you would already have it. Please read the posting guidelines.

http://www.zlib.net/