can any body help me!!!!!!!!!!! - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

can any body help me!!!!!!!!!!!

i m student of CS. i have read languages such as c,C++, c#, visual C++
other such as SQL developer graphics such as opengl ASP.net as well. now i have to develope a final project plz give me suggestions to choose a project plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
me

Comments

• AlexandrescuAlexandrescu Posts: 66Member
    : i m student of CS. i have read languages such as c,C++, c#, visual C++
    : other such as SQL developer graphics such as opengl ASP.net as well. now i have to develope a final project plz give me suggestions to choose a project plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    : me
    :
    Well, build the ultimate compiler then. One that:
    1 Can make the difference between what's concept and what's implemetation
    2 Can learn new concepts and syntax
    3 Can provide a theory about any application conceptual foundation
    4 Can self-port on any computer based on the corresponding hardware details
    5 Can build a clock-tick optimised code for any application based on it's conceptual description and appropriate hardware-related knowledge
    5 One that is NOT AI apeciffic.

At least this is what I am working at...
    ================================================
    ((cons(car X)(cdr X))X)
    holds(X,P):-P(X);holds(Y,P),IsA(X,Y).

Any (more) questions? SHOOT!

• OpenEdgeOpenEdge Posts: 3Member

You have accessed development languages (C# ,VB ..) You have accessed requirements for SQL. Thought: wouldn't it be good to have a single product to combine the entities, oh wait what is this URL www.progress.com that's right a product that will do just that. Why don't I research that for a dissertation .