USB Device driver in VxWorks(tornado2.2) - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

USB Device driver in VxWorks(tornado2.2)

Hi
I want to write Device driver for USB in VxWorks(tornado2.2). As I am totally new to writing Device driver. I need help....ie, which book to refer, the urls etc......

I have worked on VxWorks and have good knowledge in embedded systems and rtos.

How am I suppose to approach this project?

with regards

stevean

Comments

• esandipesandip Posts: 1Member
    : Hi
    : I want to write Device driver for USB in VxWorks(tornado2.2). As I am totally new to writing Device driver. I need help....ie, which book to refer, the urls etc......
    :
    : I have worked on VxWorks and have good knowledge in embedded systems and rtos.
    :
    : How am I suppose to approach this project?
    :
    : with regards
    :
    : stevean
    :
    : Hi
    Me too searching out for same project. i too am collecting info on the same i hope we will help each other.Did you get any info about it????
    Regards
    Sandip Patil
    :
    :

• hssathyahssathya Posts: 1Member
    : : Hi
    : : I want to write Device driver for USB in VxWorks(tornado2.2). As I am totally new to writing Device driver. I need help....ie, which book to refer, the urls etc......
    : :
    : : I have worked on VxWorks and have good knowledge in embedded systems and rtos.
    : : How am I suppose to approach this project?
    : : with regards
    : : stevean
    : : Hi
    : Me too searching out for same project. i too am collecting info on the same i hope we will help each other.Did you get any info about it????
    : Regards
    : Sandip Patil
    :
    : I too need help to write a USB driver please share the info what all you get. You can also mail me if you find any documents.

Sathya ([email protected])