Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

( O T ) Needing Adverts For software

xtmextme Posts: 12Member
Does anyone know of any good banner ad affiliates or programs for people who have built their own software and now want to insert banner ads to make money- I can't find anything or see any recommendations anywhere

any help would be great!!

xtme2005@gmail.com

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : Does anyone know of any good banner ad affiliates or programs for people who have built their own software and now want to insert banner ads to make money- I can't find anything or see any recommendations anywhere
    :
    : any help would be great!!
    :
    : xtme2005@gmail.com
    :
    What does this have to do with Delphi programming?
  • pritaeaspritaeas Posts: 274Member
    : : Does anyone know of any good banner ad affiliates or programs for people who have built their own software and now want to insert banner ads to make money- I can't find anything or see any recommendations anywhere
    : :
    : : any help would be great!!
    : : xtme2005@gmail.com
    : What does this have to do with Delphi programming?
    :

I agree. But I'll wait for an answer before removing this thread.
  • xtmextme Posts: 12Member
    : : : Does anyone know of any good banner ad affiliates or programs for people who have built their own software and now want to insert banner ads to make money- I can't find anything or see any recommendations anywhere
    : : :
    : : : any help would be great!!
    : : : xtme2005@gmail.com
    : : What does this have to do with Delphi programming?
    :
    : I agree. But I'll wait for an answer before removing this thread.
    :

I guess because my software is in delphi figured people would know. I apologize if this is to far off topic maybe you can direct me to the proper place to ask this.
  • pritaeaspritaeas Posts: 274Member
    : : : : Does anyone know of any good banner ad affiliates or programs for people who have built their own software and now want to insert banner ads to make money- I can't find anything or see any recommendations anywhere
    : : : :
    : : : : any help would be great!!
    : : : : xtme2005@gmail.com
    : : : What does this have to do with Delphi programming?
    : : I agree. But I'll wait for an answer before removing this thread.
    :
    : I guess because my software is in delphi figured people would know. I apologize if this is to far off topic maybe you can direct me to the proper place to ask this.
    :

So you are looking for a tool/component which allows you to easily add banners to your application, so you can show them on your form?

• xtmextme Posts: 12Member
    : : : : : Does anyone know of any good banner ad affiliates or programs for people who have built their own software and now want to insert banner ads to make money- I can't find anything or see any recommendations anywhere
    : : : : :
    : : : : : any help would be great!!
    : : : : : xtme2005@gmail.com
    : : : : What does this have to do with Delphi programming?
    : : : I agree. But I'll wait for an answer before removing this thread.
    : : I guess because my software is in delphi figured people would know. I apologize if this is to far off topic maybe you can direct me to the proper place to ask this.
    :
    : So you are looking for a tool/component which allows you to easily add banners to your application, so you can show them on your form?
    :
    :

Excatly right! sorry it took me awhile to respond. Any ideas ?