( O T ) Needing Adverts For software - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

( O T ) Needing Adverts For software

xtmextme Posts: 12Member
Does anyone know of any good banner ad affiliates or programs for people who have built their own software and now want to insert banner ads to make money- I can't find anything or see any recommendations anywhere

any help would be great!!

[email protected]

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : Does anyone know of any good banner ad affiliates or programs for people who have built their own software and now want to insert banner ads to make money- I can't find anything or see any recommendations anywhere
    :
    : any help would be great!!
    :
    : [email protected]
    :
    What does this have to do with Delphi programming?
  • pritaeaspritaeas Posts: 274Member
    : : Does anyone know of any good banner ad affiliates or programs for people who have built their own software and now want to insert banner ads to make money- I can't find anything or see any recommendations anywhere
    : :
    : : any help would be great!!
    : : [email protected]
    : What does this have to do with Delphi programming?
    :

I agree. But I'll wait for an answer before removing this thread.
  • xtmextme Posts: 12Member
    : : : Does anyone know of any good banner ad affiliates or programs for people who have built their own software and now want to insert banner ads to make money- I can't find anything or see any recommendations anywhere
    : : :
    : : : any help would be great!!
    : : : [email protected]
    : : What does this have to do with Delphi programming?
    :
    : I agree. But I'll wait for an answer before removing this thread.
    :

I guess because my software is in delphi figured people would know. I apologize if this is to far off topic maybe you can direct me to the proper place to ask this.
  • pritaeaspritaeas Posts: 274Member
    : : : : Does anyone know of any good banner ad affiliates or programs for people who have built their own software and now want to insert banner ads to make money- I can't find anything or see any recommendations anywhere
    : : : :
    : : : : any help would be great!!
    : : : : [email protected]
    : : : What does this have to do with Delphi programming?
    : : I agree. But I'll wait for an answer before removing this thread.
    :
    : I guess because my software is in delphi figured people would know. I apologize if this is to far off topic maybe you can direct me to the proper place to ask this.
    :

So you are looking for a tool/component which allows you to easily add banners to your application, so you can show them on your form?

• xtmextme Posts: 12Member
    : : : : : Does anyone know of any good banner ad affiliates or programs for people who have built their own software and now want to insert banner ads to make money- I can't find anything or see any recommendations anywhere
    : : : : :
    : : : : : any help would be great!!
    : : : : : [email protected]
    : : : : What does this have to do with Delphi programming?
    : : : I agree. But I'll wait for an answer before removing this thread.
    : : I guess because my software is in delphi figured people would know. I apologize if this is to far off topic maybe you can direct me to the proper place to ask this.
    :
    : So you are looking for a tool/component which allows you to easily add banners to your application, so you can show them on your form?
    :
    :

Excatly right! sorry it took me awhile to respond. Any ideas ?