Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Programming

Looking for an agrresive self starter who would like to own a piece of a unique concept in lieu of programming cost. We have spent over two years developing the story boards and collecting all the data required for this project. The market we are going after here in North America still will only have 6% of the North American onboard by next year and that 6% will be worth 8.7 Billion Dollars. This could very easily make all involved millionaires.
If you would like more info please reply to Freddy.

Comments

• danrammerdanrammer Member Posts: 2
    : Looking for an agrresive self starter who would like to own a piece of a unique concept in lieu of programming cost. We have spent over two years developing the story boards and collecting all the data required for this project. The market we are going after here in North America still will only have 6% of the North American onboard by next year and that 6% will be worth 8.7 Billion Dollars. This could very easily make all involved millionaires.
    : If you would like more info please reply to Freddy.
    :

• danrammerdanrammer Member Posts: 2
    : : Looking for an agrresive self starter who would like to own a piece of a unique concept in lieu of programming cost. We have spent over two years developing the story boards and collecting all the data required for this project. The market we are going after here in North America still will only have 6% of the North American onboard by next year and that 6% will be worth 8.7 Billion Dollars. This could very easily make all involved millionaires.
    : : If you would like more info please reply to Freddy.
    : :
    :
    :
    I am interested in knowing the details of this project...so kindly.. send me more info about this..
    hope to cu again in future...

regards..
  • FreddyFFreddyF Member Posts: 3
    : : : Looking for an agrresive self starter who would like to own a piece of a unique concept in lieu of programming cost. We have spent over two years developing the story boards and collecting all the data required for this project. The market we are going after here in North America still will only have 6% of the North American onboard by next year and that 6% will be worth 8.7 Billion Dollars. This could very easily make all involved millionaires.
    : : : If you would like more info please reply to Freddy.
    : : :
    : I am interested in knowing the details of this project...so kindly.. send me more info about this..
    : hope to cu again in future...
    :
    : regards..
    :

• FreddyFFreddyF Member Posts: 3
    : : : Looking for an agrresive self starter who would like to own a piece of a unique concept in lieu of programming cost. We have spent over two years developing the story boards and collecting all the data required for this project. The market we are going after here in North America still will only have 6% of the North American onboard by next year and that 6% will be worth 8.7 Billion Dollars. This could very easily make all involved millionaires.
    : : : If you would like more info please reply to Freddy.
    : : :
    : I am interested in knowing the details of this project...so kindly.. send me more info about this..
    : hope to cu again in future...
    Are you on MSN messenger..?

Or do you have a web site that you have designed so I can look at it..?? Do you have a resume that outlines what type of programming you do..?? Thanks Freddy...I hope you are on some messenger type program as this will be quite a long explanation and it would be nice if we could respond to each other right away instead of waiting to see if messgaes have been posted.

Thanks
    :
    : regards..
    :

• whizzwhizz Member Posts: 2
    Your idea looks intersesting , i would like to participate in the project but i have 1 question
    i am in ethiopia does this affect the whole idea? ifnot send me your
    whole idea via my e mail ytamerat@yahoo.com

regards