Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

creating help for vb project

hi!
i get a trial software which makes writing help very much easy in some website actually it is trialware. After writing thehelp file i can not be able to connect it with vb project. the vb package and deployment wizard for setup formation ask me to give him a file like *.CHI and when i compile the help file i mark the option that helps to create *.CHI file for the compiled file but actually the file (*.CHI)is not there, so what shall i do?
thanks!

Comments

• JomacJomac Member Posts: 231
    : hi!
    : i get a trial software which makes writing help very much easy in some website actually it is trialware. After writing thehelp file i can not be able to connect it with vb project. the vb package and deployment wizard for setup formation ask me to give him a file like *.CHI and when i compile the help file i mark the option that helps to create *.CHI file for the compiled file but actually the file (*.CHI)is not there, so what shall i do?
    : thanks!
    :

1) avoid the package and destroyment wizard at all costs.
    2) use something like Shalom Help, it is good and 100% free, you can get it here: http://www.danish-shareware.dk/soft/shelpm/index.html
    ______
    [size=2][b][blue]J[/blue]omac.[/b][/size]