Truth......or dare - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Truth......or dare

Panasonic99Panasonic99 Posts: 140Member
When dealing with the Logical And truth table:

1) condtion1 is True and condtion2 is True results in the overall condtion being True or False?
2) condtion1 is True and condtion2 is False results in the overall condtion being True or False?
3) condtion1 is False and condtion2 is True results in the overall condtion being True or False?
4) condtion1 is False and condtion2 is False results in the overall condtion being True or False?

When dealing with the Logical OR truth table:

5) condtion1 is True and condtion2 is True results in the overall condtion being True or False?
6) condtion1 is True and condtion2 is False results in the overall condtion being True or False?
7) condtion1 is False and condtion2 is True results in the overall condtion being True or False?
8) condtion1 is False and condtion2 is False results in the overall condtion being True or False?

my answers:

how'd I do?

Comments

• Panasonic99Panasonic99 Posts: 140Member
    sorry

: my answers:
    : 1. True
    : 2. False
    : 3. False
    : 4. True
    : 5. True
    : 6. False
    : 7. False
    : 8. True
    :
    : how'd I do?
    :

• IDKIDK Posts: 1,784Member
    : When dealing with the Logical And truth table:
    :
    : 1) condtion1 is True and condtion2 is True results in the overall condtion being True or False?
    : 2) condtion1 is True and condtion2 is False results in the overall condtion being True or False?
    : 3) condtion1 is False and condtion2 is True results in the overall condtion being True or False?
    : 4) condtion1 is False and condtion2 is False results in the overall condtion being True or False?
    :
    : When dealing with the Logical OR truth table:
    :
    : 5) condtion1 is True and condtion2 is True results in the overall condtion being True or False?
    : 6) condtion1 is True and condtion2 is False results in the overall condtion being True or False?
    : 7) condtion1 is False and condtion2 is True results in the overall condtion being True or False?
    : 8) condtion1 is False and condtion2 is False results in the overall condtion being True or False?
    :
    :
    : my answers:
    : 1.
    : 2.
    : 3.
    : 4.
    : 5.
    : 6.
    : 7.
    : 8.
    :
    : how'd I do?
    :
    And table
    1 0
    1 1 0
    0 0 0

OR table
    1 0
    1 1 1
    0 1 0

XOR table
    1 0
    1 0 1
    0 1 0

These are some of the most norman binary operations.
    This ways it's a lot more easier and readable.

[b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]

• BitByBit_ThorBitByBit_Thor Posts: 2,444Member
    [b]my[/b] answers:
    1.True
    2.False
    3.False
    4.False
    5.True
    6.True
    7.True
    8.False

Greets...