Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

tigerbitertigerbiter Posts: 2Member
Hello. I'm new here and I'm new to programming.

I know some html...self-taught.

I have built many web pages and used pre-scripted javascripts.

I have decided to learn Python.

I have decided this in order to increase my knowledge and, hopefully, to help me in any future endeavors regarding programming.

I know nothing of calls, algorithms, arguments, etc.

Where is a good place to begin?

Comments

• ITAITA Posts: 463Member
    : Hello. I'm new here and I'm new to programming.
    :
    : I know some html...self-taught.
    :
    : I have built many web pages and used pre-scripted javascripts.
    :
    : I have decided to learn Python.
    :
    : I have decided this in order to increase my knowledge and, hopefully, to help me in any future endeavors regarding programming.
    :
    : I know nothing of calls, algorithms, arguments, etc.
    :
    : Where is a good place to begin?
    :

python.org is the homepage of Python. You can find loads of tutorials and the python interpreter there.

Hope this helps,

ITA

"Let us smite the evil slime eating hordes who may befall us on our quest to be the ultimate programmers of the known universe!"