Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Encrypt ASP Code

HI,
I have developed a website using asp, before I deliver it to my client I want to encrypt all the asp code so that the client may not tamper the server side code. can anybody help me in this regard???

Best Regards

Comments

• x_rayx_ray Member Posts: 71
    : HI,
    : I have developed a website using asp, before I deliver it to my client I want to encrypt all the asp code so that the client may not tamper the server side code. can anybody help me in this regard???
    :
    : Best Regards
    :
    :
    :
    Hi,
    i have the same request and i need a solution,any solution in order to keep my code away from tampering.
  • aaronjones3593aaronjones3593 Member Posts: 122
    : : HI,
    : : I have developed a website using asp, before I deliver it to my client I want to encrypt all the asp code so that the client may not tamper the server side code. can anybody help me in this regard???
    : :
    : : Best Regards
    : Hi,
    : i have the same request and i need a solution,any solution in order to keep my code away from tampering.
    :

all ASP code in a doument is executed server-side, all the client sees is the pure HTML result if they view the source code..

if ur on about opening it thru a client like frontpage or pspad, then u shuld seek other means like using a .htaccess file to deny requests of ur files from anything but ur own website

[code]

Welcome

<% Response.Write("Hello!") %>

[/code]

all they wuld see if they viewed the sourcecode is:

[code]

Welcome

Hello!

[/code]
  • x_rayx_ray Member Posts: 71
    : : : HI,
    : : : I have developed a website using asp, before I deliver it to my client I want to encrypt all the asp code so that the client may not tamper the server side code. can anybody help me in this regard???
    : : :
    : : : Best Regards
    : : Hi,
    : : i have the same request and i need a solution,any solution in order to keep my code away from tampering.
    :
    : all ASP code in a doument is executed server-side, all the client sees is the pure HTML result if they view the source code..
    :
    : if ur on about opening it thru a client like frontpage or pspad, then u shuld seek other means like using a .htaccess file to deny requests of ur files from anything but ur own website
    :
    :
    : [code]
    :
    :
    : Welcome
    :
    :
    : <% Response.Write("Hello!") %>
    :
    :
    : [/code]
    :
    : all they wuld see if they viewed the sourcecode is:
    :
    : [code]
    :
    :
    : Welcome
    :
    :
    : Hello!
    :
    :
    : [/code]
    :
    10x for the client side hint, but if i want to encrypt on the server side,ie if anybody who tries to open a file on the server machine wont see anything, is there a way to let only the server decrypt and interpret or is there an application that should be used in between?