Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

problem with internet explorer

hello this is swaroop.
actually my problem is when i'm using internet explorer,after a few minutes the explorer is closing automatically.and a dialog box with msg IE has occured and error shall i send to microsoft.so please suggest any alternative wat to do for such problem

Comments

• andrei25niandrei25ni Posts: 15Member
    Hello swaroop.
    I used to have a problem like that a few days ago.Than I discovered I had a virus on my comp.!
    1)So the first thing you should do is a complete scan (I did it with 'AVG free edidion'-works great).
    2)Search on the net for a program called 'IE Fix',that could help!
    3)You could send the error log information to Windows.(who knows ?!)
    4)Have you tried to reinstall it?
  • GaashiusGaashius Posts: 349Member
    : Hello swaroop.
    : I used to have a problem like that a few days ago.Than I discovered I had a virus on my comp.!
    : 1)So the first thing you should do is a complete scan (I did it with 'AVG free edidion'-works great).
    : 2)Search on the net for a program called 'IE Fix',that could help!
    : 3)You could send the error log information to Windows.(who knows ?!)
    : 4)Have you tried to reinstall it?
    :
    1) I use !avast home edition
    3) if you have illegal version it's better if you don't send any information

Good luck :-)

Any questions? Just ask!

:-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)

• poorawspooraws Posts: 2Member
    thank u for u valuable suggestions

: : Hello swaroop.
    : : I used to have a problem like that a few days ago.Than I discovered I had a virus on my comp.!
    : : 1)So the first thing you should do is a complete scan (I did it with 'AVG free edidion'-works great).
    : : 2)Search on the net for a program called 'IE Fix',that could help!
    : : 3)You could send the error log information to Windows.(who knows ?!)
    : : 4)Have you tried to reinstall it?
    : :
    : 1) I use !avast home edition
    : 3) if you have illegal version it's better if you don't send any information
    :
    : Good luck :-)
    :
    : ****************
    : Any questions? Just ask!
    :
    : :-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)
    :
    :
    :