Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Can I give serial number on a report?

I need to give a serial number on my report page. I use access database and vb report. The report comes out, but I need to give serial number which should not be constant. Is there anyway I can do that.

Any help and suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks

Zela

Comments

• GogiGogi Member Posts: 258
    : I need to give a serial number on my report page. I use access database and vb report. The report comes out, but I need to give serial number which should not be constant. Is there anyway I can do that.
    :
    : Any help and suggestion would be appreciated.
    :
    : Thanks
    :
    : Zela
    :
    :
    Well,I have an idea:
    1.)Add 1 column to your table.Keep your serial number in it and increase that number every time you print that report.

I'm not sure if it's the right one but you can give it a try.
  • honest_dudehonest_dude Member Posts: 93
    : : I need to give a serial number on my report page. I use access database and vb report. The report comes out, but I need to give serial number which should not be constant. Is there anyway I can do that.
    : :
    : : Any help and suggestion would be appreciated.
    : : Thanks
    : : Zela
    : Well,I have an idea:
    : 1.)Add 1 column to your table.Keep your serial number in it and increase that number every time you print that report.
    :
    : I'm not sure if it's the right one but you can give it a try.
    :

Not exactly what I am looking for, thanks anyway though.

Any other suggestion?

Zela
  • slickDevslickDev Member Posts: 9
    : : : I need to give a serial number on my report page. I use access database and vb report. The report comes out, but I need to give serial number which should not be constant. Is there anyway I can do that.
    : : :
    : : : Any help and suggestion would be appreciated.
    : : : Thanks
    : : : Zela
    : : Well,I have an idea:
    : : 1.)Add 1 column to your table.Keep your serial number in it and increase that number every time you print that report.
    : : I'm not sure if it's the right one but you can give it a try.
    :
    :
    : Not exactly what I am looking for, thanks anyway though.
    :
    : Any other suggestion?
    :
    : Zela
    :
    Please explain why do you want the serial Number because i do not understand.
    I have somthing in my mind but I am not sure if it is right.
    (Sorry for my english but I am not very good.)