Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

plz help me out!

galmcagalmca Member Posts: 32
I want to install Flash mx for FREE? from where can i do so?
i know it sounds really silly but iu had to ask this,that i went o macromedia site and there were 2 versions available...
Flash mx 2004
and
Flash mx professional 2004
now which should i download?i want to learn about flash and want to implemet the art of making flash buttons and movies and everything to help me better in the field of web designing,as right now i only know html well.and studying about javascript.so i want to learn about flash now and wanna practice.so which version should i download?
and also....could u plz help me by telling me that if i download the free 30 day trial then is it only gonna work for 30 days?i mean can't i download for free for always,like so that it remains downloaded in my pc as long as i want to be there?
or is it gonna charge me or something after 30 days or would i have to buy that?
plz let me know the way so that i can download it for free in my pc for always so that i can use it whenever i want to in the future also.hope u guys can help me out...
Regards...
galmca

Comments

• DawsfactorDawsfactor Member Posts: 54
    i could prolly get in a lot of trouble for telling you to do this, but this is your choice to do this.

download the trial, and then search the net for a crack that removes the trial. its a bad way, and totally not legal way of getting it, but that is about the only answer to your question.

but like by the sounds of it, if your studying nerd stuff, you should know someone who could help you out with this dilema, surely that not everyone studying is as honest as they look??.....or if you are studying, just get an academic price for it, and its about half the price....well it usually is here!!..,hha!

: I want to install Flash mx for FREE? from where can i do so?
    : i know it sounds really silly but iu had to ask this,that i went o macromedia site and there were 2 versions available...
    : Flash mx 2004
    : and
    : Flash mx professional 2004
    : now which should i download?i want to learn about flash and want to implemet the art of making flash buttons and movies and everything to help me better in the field of web designing,as right now i only know html well.and studying about javascript.so i want to learn about flash now and wanna practice.so which version should i download?
    : and also....could u plz help me by telling me that if i download the free 30 day trial then is it only gonna work for 30 days?i mean can't i download for free for always,like so that it remains downloaded in my pc as long as i want to be there?
    : or is it gonna charge me or something after 30 days or would i have to buy that?
    : plz let me know the way so that i can download it for free in my pc for always so that i can use it whenever i want to in the future also.hope u guys can help me out...
    : Regards...
    : galmca
    :